The following NBA Depth Charts are not necessarily based on who starts, but who plays the most minutes.
- Players highlighted in yellow are currently out due injury, illness, personal reasons, or suspension. This does NOT include those who are out for the short term due to COVID protocols, rest, or minor injuries.
- Players highlighted in gray are expected to miss the remainder of the 2023-24 season.
- Players in italics are unsigned restricted free agents, unsigned draft picks, or players signed to non-guaranteed contracts for the current season.
- An asterisk (*) denotes players who will be unrestricted free-agents at the end of the season, including those with “player” options.
- Two asterisks (**) denote players who are on two-way contracts.
- Three asterisks (***) denotes players signed to Exhibit 10 contracts or similar deals.
- Players on 10-day contracts are NOT included.